Tuesday, January 5, 2010

GNN + STOLEN + Patience = News 2.0

GNN + STOLEN + Patience = News 2.0

Fri, 23 Dec 2005 19:27:40 -0600
R109345
4 years ago
fennec

Are you telling me Anthony and you got fucked up one night and the excessively inebriated ex-Detail Magazine employee hired you on the spot? I am not sure a contract written down on a vomit stained bar napkin will necessarily hold up in court.

I have much faith that this will be a great tool for many years to come.

Tool, indeed.

Post Modified: 12/23/05 19:36:05

R151198
4 years ago
anphonie

Are you telling me Anthony and you got fucked up one night

Actually we made a weekend out of it. We did some shopping, held hands in a walk throught the park. Then I let Jessey pound me up the ass with a dildo the size of a battering ram. After that it was off to see Big Ben!


R151230
4 years ago
Continuity

Another shining example of Fennec’s relevance at GNN.


R151380
4 years ago
fennec

I really have no shortage of nutters who have a hard on for me here. It makes me feel loved in a I hope they don’t try to wear my skin sort of way.


R151578
4 years ago
Continuity

It’s because you’re so innocent and such a victim.


R151582
4 years ago
Kcoztips

so… what are you about fennec? You hate Caral Sagan, cuz he is published, you hate Anthony, cuz he is published and probably more attractive to the lady’s than you.
Do I sense jealously? Is that what that smell is?


R151592
4 years ago
fennec

It’s because you’re so innocent and such a victim.

I can look around and see who I pissed off and have no regrets. Do you dislike me because I posted unserious pictures in your important internets threads?

You hate Caral Sagan, cuz he is published

I have no opinion of Carl Sagan one way or another. I just pointed out that he was wrong in some of his pronouncements. And I was right.

you hate Anthony, cuz he is published

I don’t hate Anthony. And I am not sure what you considered published. But, I technically am if you want to nitpick. BAM!

probably more attractive to the lady’s than you

That’s up to the ladies to decide.

Let’s compare:

Anthony

Me

I rest my case, bitch.

Do I sense jealously? Is that what that smell is?

Not unless your mother splashes a perfume called “Jealousy©” on her vagina (you really should keep your nose out of there).


R151596
4 years ago
Kcoztips

my mother is dead


R151599
4 years ago
fennec

Are you trying to find something to bond over?


R151603
4 years ago
Kcoztips

thanks for the pic fennec I told you i know how to push your buttons. I don’t care how much education you think you have… u r of the human species and a creature of habit. Sometimes street smarts can out weigh any degree.

Listen and learn so the next time you don’t CRACK in front of the wrong people.

Peace…. later


R151625
4 years ago
fennec

I told you i know how to push your buttons

You were, as always, wrong.

I don’t care how much education you think you have

I bet I know how much education I have.

u r of the human species and a creature of habit

How does that set humans apart from anything else?

Sometimes street smarts can out weigh any degree.

I am tired of getting hit by cars. Can you teach me? I want to know what you know. I want to learn how to think how you think. Frogger is like so much harder than it looks.

Listen and learn so the next time you don’t CRACK in front of the wrong people.

Not sure what you are even talking about. Was your new years declaration that you wouldn’t post on the internets unless your blood alcohol average were over .20?


R151628
4 years ago
tango

Was your new years declaration that you wouldn’t post on the internets unless your blood alcohol average were over .20?

Funny, that’s exactly what my resolution was….


R151631
4 years ago
Memnoch01

Mine too, and I’m doing pretty well so far.


R151632
4 years ago
Kcoztips

#1) Don’t ever make a New Years Resolution, no since in letting God know your plan so he can interfere and fuck it up.

More later… I need to go burn somthing


R151633
4 years ago
ZenSwashbuckler

That was the awesomest three line post ever.


R151634
4 years ago
fennec

I wish textile was still accessible.


R281044
3 years ago
Dilated_Rebel


R281048
3 years ago
hellcat

un relevance bump.

was anphonie the anphony of GNN V1 ?


R281050
3 years ago
Dilated_Rebel


R281059
3 years ago
a_pretty_rainbow

_ I have much faith that this will be a great tool for many years to come_

possibly the funniest part of the thread.


R281395
3 years ago
athena

Sweet thread.


R281398
3 years ago
sisyphus

R401168
3 months ago
Memnoch07

Bump

Shit, I broke my resolution.

Post Modified: 10/02/09 02:45:32

No comments:

Post a Comment