Sunday, December 27, 2009

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

R408293
1 week ago
AreolaSharonIII

GNN isn’t even qualified for life support anymore.

I mean, do you tards (one in particular) think tub-mommy is gonna keep ‘er afloat?

I told you motherfuckers this was gonna happen. In fact, I predicted, on the site, the place would go under after the election of Obama … It did.

They just haven’t pulled the plug completely … Fucking stange these joos ….

Tehy have their Psy-Op reasoning, I suppose ….

Post Modified: 12/27/09 10:38:48

R408296
1 week ago
remarcus

fuck-off, piece of shit.. glad you find it funny. your kind of low-life addled mother-fucking humor is surely appreciated by all of the folks youve managed to fuck

like anyone that cared about this place you nihilist fucking ass-fucker

see you in hell


R408297
1 week ago
remarcus

i’ll follow you around, bitch


R408310
1 week ago
AreolaSharonIII

I find it funny for sure.

“the folks I’ve managed to fuck” ????

That’s interesting. Care to be specific?

‘Cuz you see, I know myself very well. If you don’t fuck with me, then I see know reason to fuck with you.

I think some people should learn to be friendlier on the internet, I mean the shit that was said to me (and I suppose that goes the same for Fetch, except he ACTUALLY DID HAVE shit done to him) and about my family, etc ….

Yeah, you lowlifes, as Fetch rightly describes some of you, can blow me.

As for meeting me in hell, if that’s the case, I suggest you be a lot more friendlier, you fucking bench sleeping alchoholic looooooozer …........


R408311
1 week ago
Truthcansuk

You guys make the Holiday spirit want to strangle a puppy.

On Edit: Anyone get anything good for Christmas?

Post Modified: 12/28/09 10:33:49

R408313
1 week ago
AreolaSharonIII

Holidays contrived by joos you mean?

I always get good shit, I don’t need a contrived by jooos special occasion to do so …

for example I’m posting this on my month old badassed laptop …


R408314
1 week ago
Memnoch07

“for example I’m posting this on my month old badassed laptop”

Bourgeois scum.


R408315
1 week ago
sisyphus


R408317
1 week ago
sisyphus

also, great batman book or greatest batman book?


R408324
1 week ago
AreolaSharonIII

Awwe … poor little children lost and then whine …

I’m the WINNER !!!!!

GNN is DEAD !!!!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Post Modified: 12/28/09 16:38:08

R408325
1 week ago
AreolaSharonIII

AreolaSharon Killed GNN ....

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!


R408326
1 week ago
sisyphus

AreolaSharon Killed GNN

LOL. Right. And you’re not actually AreolaSharon


R408327
1 week ago
AreolaSharonIII

Oh, I am definitely AreolaSharon, AreolaSharon2, Chameleon, and a few others, nutsack lurker


R408328
1 week ago
Truthcansuk

Areola – I’m the WINNER !!!!! GNN is DEAD !!!!

Yeah, but really… it was held together with duct tape, spit and hope since when? I’d be embarrassed that it took this long, frankly.


R408333
1 week ago
AreolaSharonIII

Finished it off quicker than the US Armed Forces could catch Bin Laden ….


R408334
1 week ago
Truthcansuk

Valid point. You win!


R408347
1 week ago
AreolaSharonIII

I killed the place years ago, actually …

Fuckin’ sneaky joos hooked it up to life support, and I have finally located and gained access to the plug …

And like that Sneaky joo Silverstein, I’ll say “pull it” as soon as I’ve squeezed the last lulz-a-pa-loozer ….


R408348
1 week ago
AreolaSharonIII

“Bourgeois scum”

Sounds like envy coming from a person who has no marketable skills (loooozer joooo)


R408350
7 days ago
remarcus

You guys make the Holiday spirit want to strangle a puppy.

holidays are for amateurs


R408357
7 days ago
remarcus

btw, talk to yourself much, sandniggah?

not you, tcs… the bitch youre in the way of

Post Modified: 12/29/09 19:01:09

R408362
7 days ago
AreolaSharonIII

Oh, looks like a few folks are talking to me. Only a fucking idiot (hint, hint) would interpret this thread otherwise …

You always were almost the dumbest GNN’er of ALL TIME. If it weren’t for Mem, you’d bedaman ….

Sorry you’ll have to settle for just above the bottom. you can still feed there though, as you always have ….


R408363
7 days ago
AreolaSharonIII

Oh, looks like a few folks are talking to me. Only a fucking idiot (hint, hint) would interpret this thread otherwise …

You always were almost the dumbest GNN’er of ALL TIME. If it weren’t for Mem, you’d bedaman ….

Sorry you’ll have to settle for just above the bottom. you can still feed there though, as you always have ….


R408365
7 days ago
FloydAnderson

not you, tcs… the bitch youre in the way of

there’s no bigger bitch around here than TCS


R408401
5 days ago
remarcus

except you, dont ask me to explain you wannabe excuse for a comic…. idea


R408402
5 days ago
remarcus

jew lizard…


R408415
4 days ago
sisyphus

there’s no bigger bitch around here than TCS

not true, I saw a picture of excusemysarcasm once. He’s waaaay bigger.


R408421
4 days ago
AreolaSharonIII

Uhhh, hate to tell you this, but TCS is a fat ass …

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archived GNN Threads