Thursday, November 19, 2009

A GNN Snapshot

A GNN Snapshot

Tue, 04 Sep 2007 20:21:51 -0500
R301012
2 years ago
Ruff_Shot

Got a joke for ya.

What’s the opposite of controlled demolition?

...give up?

Damage control.


R301101
2 years ago
microdot

LOL


R301113
2 years ago
Fantomex

Yeah “Silverback”! Get some balls! Oh and Namaste, pick an account eh?


R301116
2 years ago
sisyphus

“accountable”

LOL


R301121
2 years ago
Number5Toad

Yeah “Silverback”! Get some balls!

oh how i lolled


R301131
2 years ago
Ruff_Shot

Fantomex...Oh and Namaste, pick an account eh?

Yeah, I knwo, but I just love the avatar….

Lots of lolz….

The funniest being Anthony’s silence….


R301132
2 years ago
Ruff_Shot

Silence is Golden…Golden ...

...but my eyes still see ...

R.I.P.

Post Modified: 10/15/08 22:18:51

R301134
2 years ago
microdot

everyone knows who silverback is you silly wabbit

he puts his real face, his real ass and his real ideas, on the line, all the time, front row and center.

I’m not really sure how people can make so much fun of anthony either. The G is a pretty incredible achievement.

If there’s one thing I’ve learned at the G, it’s I’d better get my facts straight and back ‘em up with a link, if only to a text that has to be sought out, and that’s something that people learn when they run here.

You can see it.

And then there’s the “oh my god I can’t believe I said that way back when” effect. Although, admittedly, 9/4/07 is kinda recent.

I might as well confess that I often think I could be linking whatever wild assed statement to a some arcane and irrelevant text and people will lend credibility to a statement just because I’ve linked it.

You guys wouldn’t do that, would you?

I’ve certainly followed links purporting (shit, I don’t think I’ve ever used that word before ) purporting to substantiate a statement and it’s just been a load of crap.

No guarantees at the G and that’s the way we like it.

The best Russian Roulette in town. Muchas gracias senores.

Post Modified: 09/05/07 19:48:05

R301136
2 years ago
Ruff_Shot

The best Russian Roulette in town. Muchas gracias senores.

You’re welcome.

Post Modified: 09/05/07 20:17:04

R301140
2 years ago
Number5Toad

everyone knows who silverback is you silly wabbit

i’m like 99.7% positive that was our Mysterious Stranger’s sense of humor…

I’m not really sure how people can make so much fun of anthony either

honestly, even speaking as someone who likes anthony, he does kinda invite it on himself on a lot of occasions.

If there’s one thing I’ve learned at the G, it’s I’d better get my facts straight and back ‘em up with a link

cite plz


R301146
2 years ago
Truthcansuk

Toad the Wise – cite plz…

man, I really wish someone would get their hands on the idiot who suggested that the gorillas should cite a source instead of just willy-nilly making stuff up on the fly…

It makes it harder for me, as I generally just assume that people will assume I know what I’m talking about, and as such find being asked to ‘cite plz’ hurts my feelings, as well as my hard-earned credibility around here…

Unfortunately, such a person is probably used to people being annoyed at his suggestions, especially if they generally run the line of ‘cite plz…’ Probably had to learn a martial art to keep people from kicking his ass over it… I’d kick his ass, if i wasn’t a little shriveled up white guy that got beat up by a girl in 7th grade. 7th grade is a formative year, I’ll have you know… some scars don’t heal… And no, I will not cite a reference…

But my mom could attest that I cried all night afterwards, if you push me…


R301147
2 years ago
Number5Toad

I just love the avatar

it is pretty rad


R301148
2 years ago
Number5Toad

It makes it harder for me, as I generally just assume that people will assume I know what I’m talking about, and as such find being asked to ‘cite plz’ hurts my feelings, as well as my hard-earned credibility around here

troof, in my mind, you fall into a very special and highly elite category of posters to whom no rules nor mores of any kind apply


R301156
2 years ago
FloydAnderson

Post Modified: 09/06/07 00:47:38

R301158
2 years ago
FloydAnderson

R301161
2 years ago
FloydAnderson

R301168
2 years ago
FloydAnderson

R301193
2 years ago
Truthcansuk

Toad The Wise – troof, in my mind, you fall into a very special and highly elite category of posters to whom no rules nor mores of any kind apply

Toad, this is why you are one of my very few ‘MySpace Friends…’


R301214
2 years ago
redoubt

I’d kick his ass, if i wasn’t a little shriveled up white guy that got beat up by a girl in 7th grade. 7th grade is a formative year, I’ll have you know… some scars don’t heal… And no, I will not cite a reference…

No need. Those Canadian girls are something, aren’t they?


R301216
2 years ago
Truthcansuk

Animals…


R301223
2 years ago
Number5Toad

Toad, this is why you are one of my very few ‘MySpace Friends…’

it is basically you, Corpy and Spec in that category – i dunno if that changes your opinion…


R301227
2 years ago
Truthcansuk

Jesus, Toad.. didn’t your mother ever teach you that words can hurt?!?


R301228
2 years ago
ProjectMayhem

Ok, you two, get a room!


R301242
2 years ago
lday

re ‘cite plz:

Textile hides sources under ‘here’ or ‘source’ or etc.
Clicking is like roulette. With ‘cut&pasties’ at least you know where your going to.

Some of the most interesting spook stuff is ‘sourced’ as
remote viewing or Akashic Chronicle
possibly to protect leakers.

This source is disinformative according to the state dep’t
so caveat lector eh:

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=137&contentid=4660

Post Modified: 09/06/07 13:43:01

R301999
2 years ago
Beagle17

I use Beagle17 so I can google it and see all my stuff instantly, organized approximately in order of how likely anyone else is ever likely to read or have read it.

And anyone who wants to find the true me from reading some BBS post or blog comment signed Beagle17 should be able to do so in under 2 minutes with Google. It’s perfect.

But GNN should have a profile variable for real name, I agree.


R302007
2 years ago
Truthcansuk

I don’t use my real name because I simply don’t trust a few of you.

But then, I’m not exactly shooting for any credibility…


R302058
2 years ago
sisyphus

lday – “Textile hides sources under ‘here’ or ‘source’ or etc. Clicking is like roulette. With ‘cut&pasties’ at least you know where your going to

You can get a better browser that shows you the site address before you click here

or here:

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/


R302067
2 years ago
Snark

I don’t use my real name because I simply don’t trust a few of you.

Dude, I mailed you that little bronze tubgirl statue as a joke. Get over it already.


R302112
2 years ago
misanthropic

I wish I liked any of you. Somehow, it would make me sad, yet, chewie on the inside. Instead I am filled with so much hatred I save it, roll it into small hard chunks, and keep them in my pocket. Later, while I pass a park of happy people, I tend to bean the smallest and weakest of them in the face…


R302224
2 years ago
Truthcansuk

I wish I liked any of you.

That’s a lie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archived GNN Threads