Sunday, November 29, 2009

Climategate?

R406132
1 week ago
glaszrai

So what is the real low-down on these hacked emails?
All I have heard is that the emails were hacked but I haven’t seen
how that would indicate a conspiracy about climate change or global warming….

All the reports I have seen basically are saying that an email server was hacked and a few of the emails say things like skeptics are “idiots” and some scientists thought it was a good thing when a skeptic died.

My concern is that the folks over at tin foil hat central are presenting these hacked emails as if they prove that global warming is a hoax but no evidence is actually presented to back it up.

If anyone has any information that these emails actually expose a hoax or a serious conspiracy please tell me what it is.


R406383
1 week ago
sisyphus

If anyone has any information that these emails actually expose a hoax or a serious conspiracy please tell me what it is

no one has such information. It’s all hype, like most shit Alex Jones’ fat ass goes on and on about.


R406518
6 days ago
caseclassic

Of course it is all just hype. If the elites actually believed that the seas were going to rise, then they would have not have helped and contributed to hundreds of billions of dollars of investments in sea level Dubai…

What the emails prove is that Global Warming as presented IS THE GREAT HOAX designed to funnel massive amounts of dollars into alternative energy solutions through the hammer of forced taxation –

These funds then go to the people who are behind the movement who have already set up their companies to maximize this wealth transfer.

I know we are considering riding the wave not because of jackasses and trolls and morons like you, Sisyphus, who buy into Jewish propaganda as if you are a dog, but because reducing carbon footprints through renewable energy just makes good social sense.

Sissyphuck – you are nothing but a local bitch dog of Jews.


R406524
6 days ago
Truthcansuk

CC – If the elites actually believed that the seas were going to rise, then they would have not have helped and contributed to hundreds of billions of dollars of investments in sea level Dubai…

Unless they take out flood insurance…

What the emails prove is that Global Warming as presented IS THE GREAT HOAX designed to funnel massive amounts of dollars into alternative energy solutions through the hammer of forced taxation –

No, they really don’t.

These funds then go to the people who are behind the movement who have already set up their companies to maximize this wealth transfer.

Damn these people who saw Green tech coming and invested accordingly. DAMN THEM TO HECK!

you, Sisyphus, who buy into Jewish propaganda as if you are a dog,

Most dogs hate Jews. They smell like sulfur. Little bit of trivia for you.

reducing carbon footprints through renewable energy just makes good social sense.

And here, at the end, we agree that we were meant to be together all this time. It’s like a romance novel, just with more silly.


R406558
6 days ago
Barredup

“Damn these people who saw Green tech coming and invested accordingly. DAMN THEM TO HECK!”

Ohh you mean like Al “fuckin inconvienient that climate change is a heap of shit” Gore and his rich mates at the climate excange bank.

The hacked emails show without argument that the whole climate change/AGW science is a crock of shit run by a group of scientist more worried about their own reputations and fat multimillion dollar grants than they are about any form of scientific reasearch or truth.

It shows that they falsified their data, corrupted their models and used their political clout and money to viciously slur and sideline anyone who opposed them to continue the myth of AGW in the face of DECLINING world temperatures and common sense.

But wait, thats right, they were only having a laugh between mates and its all been taken out of context, they are really just working extra hard to save the One World Govenment, sorry I meant planet, for the betterment of mankind.

YEA FUCKING BULLSHIT.

And Id just like to say to all those pricks on this site that have been so viciously attacking anyone who spoke out about how rubbish climate change really is and accusing anyone who was not a true believer of beeing in the pay of “big oil”.

Whos the morons now you pack of fuck wits.


R406560
6 days ago
Truthcansuk

The hacked emails show without argument that…

Everything following this statement is false.

Whos the morons now you pack of fuck wits.

Still you.


R406561
6 days ago
sisyphus

aaron?


R406571
6 days ago
Barredup

“Everything following this statement is false.”

Of course it is diddles.

All that data manipulation will all those tricks to hide the decline. Well it was just good old boys havin a bit of fun and yuckin it up.

You are a complete ftard with a small closed mind right to the end. They can try and spin it any way they like but its all there in their very own words.

Have you read the emails yet, Id say not. Either too scared or too thick to look at the truth and admit to yourself that youve been conned this whole time and fell for it hook line and fucking sinker.

It was all about power and money, and not the deniers and “big oil” shit that youve been spreading but your own little climate gods and their political backers, and nothing to do with climate or science.


R406573
5 days ago
Truthcansuk

All that data manipulation will all those tricks to hide the decline.

I asked an actual scientist about that. He has assured me it’s nothing to be concerned about.

Have you read the emails yet, Id say not

Have you read the e-mails, bar?


R406574
5 days ago
Memnoch07

I read them, and aside from one or two people suggesting they spin a bit of the data to show their conclusion clearer, there is nothing. If I was a climate scientist, there would be some really fun emails for you climate change deniers to waaaaa about.

I’d be emailing your addresses to everyone with helpful suggestions on how to play on your paranoia to ensure that you either a) go the fuck away or b) kill yourself.

And there was nothing in the emails like that. You should all be thankful.


R406575
5 days ago
Memnoch07

The problem is that climate change is a huge and imprecise science in aggregate, and it is being used as a political (read economic (read money and power)) tool by way too many fools.

Leave it to scientists to study, and NGOs with a global mandate (real ones that is) to implement any recommendations.


R406604
5 days ago
Barredup

“Have you read the e-mails, bar?”

About a hundred and fifty. Takes time to wade through them properly. A lot of it is just boring shite with the occasional bit of gold.

“I asked an actual scientist about that. He has assured me it’s nothing to be concerned about.”

BULLSHIT. Your full of it. If you dont believe that these emails from a institute that is at the very centre of the IPCC data collection totally destroy the myth of global warming then you obviously have not read any of them.

“The problem is that climate change is a huge and imprecise science “

Then do you really think that it sould be used to create a whole new taxation system to sell people into debt for nothing but thin air. I certainly dont.

Try these little snippets.

**********

“The fact is that we can’t account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can’t. The CERES data published in the August BAMS 09 supplement on 2008 shows there should be even more warming: but the data are surely wrong. “

Cause their computer models are shit and the output is manipulated to create warming. But there is none in the real world data which they are trying their best to ignore.

**********

“I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline.”

The real bit of interest here isnt the word “trick” as the media would like you to believe but the last three words “hide the decline”. This proves that what they have been categoricaly denying for the past eight years they actually knew was a fact. That world temperatures have not risen for eight years and global warming was a complete sham.

*********

“I can’t see either of these papers being in the next IPCC report. Kevin and I will Keep them out somehow – even if we have to redefine what the peer-review literature is !
Cheers
Phil”

So if any paper does not agree with your view then just use you govenment clout and money to keep it unpublished and out of the peer review process. Science at its best and a complete barstardization of the peer review process that they keep telling you the AGW science is based on.

***************

Do yourself a favour. Get hold of the emails and read them. Inform youself as to what these so called scientists have been doing to spread alarm about the myth of climate change before your govenment sticks you with an opressive taxation system that sells you nothing but thin air.

Post Modified: 11/29/09 02:11:09

R406610
4 days ago
Truthcansuk

About a hundred and fifty. Takes time to wade through them properly. A lot of it is just boring shite with the occasional bit of gold.

Finally. Someone who’s not getting his info from Alex Jones on this.

BULLSHIT. Your full of it. If you dont believe that these emails from a institute that is at the very centre of the IPCC data collection totally destroy the myth of global warming then you obviously have not read any of them.

Actually… BULLTRUE! There are 3 or 4 scientists RIGHT HERE ON GNN!!! I’ve even met one in person so I know he doesn’t just play one online like most doctors or sentient people. And as soon as I finish decoding what Tango actually said (he said it in geek speak) I’ll let you know.

And I’m full of it? Why would I lie about Global Warming? We aren’t arguing about the need to sterilize mimes or anything important, you know. This is not worth lying over.


R406611
4 days ago
Snark

“The fact is that we can’t account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can’t. The CERES data published in the August BAMS 09 supplement on 2008 shows there should be even more warming: but the data are surely wrong. “

Unfortunately, anybody who hasn’t spent a significant amount of time studying global warming doesn’t have the context to evaluate the content of those emails. Especially when they’re emotionally and politically biased to take them the wrongest way possible.

The comment above was made by Kevin Trenberth, who just published a paper called “An imperative for climate change planning: tracking Earth’s global energy.” In his conclusions, he says…

“Increasing land ice melt at expense of ocean expansion to account for sea level rise has consequences for the energy budget. Accordingly another much needed component is the TOA radiation, but CERES49 data exist only through 2005 and are not yet long or reliable enough to bring to bear on this question. This highlights the need to bring the CERES TOA radiation up to date along with reprocessed cloud data while ensuring that changes in the ocean, sea ice and sea level are maintained with adequate quality control and sampling to provide estimates reliable enough to address the questions posed in the introduction.”

“To better understand and predict regional climate change, it is vital to be able to distinguish between short-lived climate anomalies, such as caused by El Niño or La Niña events, and those that are intrinsically part of climate change, whether a slow adjustment or trend, such as the warming of land surface temperatures relative to the ocean and changes in precipitation characteristics. Regional climate change also depends greatly on patterns or modes of variability being sustained and thus relies on inertia in the climate system that resides mostly in the oceans and ice components of the climate system. A climate information system that firstly determines what is taking place and then establishes why is better able to provide a sound basis for predictions and which can answer important questions such as “Has global warming really slowed or not?””

Now, if he’s really trying to hide the awful truth that global warming is not happening from the world, he’s doing a piss-poor job of it, because he just published a paper repeating his email comments and raising the question of whether the warming trend is leveling off.

For the record, the “travesty” is actually that we can’t tract small yearly fluctuations in upper-atmosphere energy budgets and can’t account for the warming in the upper atmosphere as well as we’d like. Oh noes, the ebil scientists are hiding the troof from us!!@!!!!1one

Of course, one could simply ask what the CIRES data are, and what Kevin Trenberth’s research is on, and maybe hold off on confirming your predetermined position on global warming just long enough to realize what Kevin might consider to be a travesty – but fuck that, what’s the fun in that when you can jump to conclusions?

“I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline.”

Yeah, hide the decline sounds pretty bad. Thing is, they’re talking about wood density declining, which it shouldn’t do when temperatures rise. They’re not talking about global temperatures. Keith (Briffa) later published that decline in the journal Nature, which is a pretty widely read journal, and tell everybody not to use the post 1960 tree density data to predict past temperatures because they can’t account for the divergence between declining tree density and rising temperature.

When averaged over large areas of northern America and Eurasia, tree-ring density series display a strong coherence with summer temperature measurements averaged over the same areas, demonstrating the ability of this proxy to portray mean temperature changes over sub-continents and even the whole Northern Hemisphere. During the second half of the twentieth century, the decadal-scale trends in wood density and summer temperatures have increasingly diverged as wood density has progressively fallen. The cause of this increasing insensitivity of wood density to temperature changes is not known, but if it is not taken into account in dendroclimatic reconstructions, past temperatures could be overestimated.

Context is everything. Taking emails on face value while subjecting science to exacting scrutiny isn’t skepticism, it’s bias. Oppose the policies attached to global warming all you want. I oppose them myself. I’m also a conservation ecologist who has done enough homework to know what the context is, and that it takes a little more than reading somebody’s emails to know what the fuck is going on.

Post Modified: 11/29/09 08:47:11

R406612
4 days ago
Fifi_Lamour

Yay Snark!

“Yeah, hide the decline sounds pretty bad. Thing is, they’re talking about wood density declining, which it shouldn’t do when temperatures rise. They’re not talking about global temperatures. Keith (Briffa) later published that decline in the journal Nature, which is a pretty widely read journal, and tell everybody not to use the post 1960 tree density data to predict past temperatures because they can’t account for the divergence between declining tree density and rising temperature.”

Cool, thanks for explaining this. It’s neat to know.


R406613
4 days ago
Snark

Yea, verily, I have come out of retirement one last time. How goes it, Fifi?


R406620
4 days ago
Fifi_Lamour

It’s going kinda eh. It’s been painful watching the NeoCons try to destroy public science and healthcare in Canada. The Canadian PM just put a Pfizer executive in charge of the public health research body (not an ex-Pfizer exec, the dude’s still working for Pfizer at the same time!). The chiropractor, who thinks evolution has something to do with sidewalks and the invention of running shoes, is still Minister of Science & Technology, which also oversees research funding. And, of course, the dog and pony show is the same as in the US where people invested in Big Pharma and Big sCAM pretend the government favors one or the other when really they all just want to destroy non-corporate science and all forms of reality based thinking so they can make us all into mindless consumers rather than active citizens. It’s dark days for science in Canada. Oh, and Harper is also in the process of creating a housing bubble in Canada (it’s why our real estate market hasn’t declined) too. What can I say, I’m kinda bummed and it getting dark at 4pm doesn’t help!
On the other hand, there’s still music and art, and people and nature. All good things :-)


R406637
4 days ago
Memnoch07

Thanks Snark!


R406643
4 days ago
SunTzu

Have you read the e-mails, Bacchus?

the chief air-head seems to think he’s found the winning-formula when it comes to ‘warmer-gate debunking.’ – he’ll be looking for a job at Popular Mechanics next

Hilarious. He keeps posting this Q as if it in some way negates everything said on the subject of the email by anyone who is not a global-Warming-hysteric.

so sucky – If one hasn’t read each and every one of the emails contained in the 60Mb of data does that in someway negate everything they say on the subject?

if not, then I’m curious as to why you consider the Q of the utmost importance

If so, then, according to your so-called ‘logic’, unless you yourself have read each and every one of those emails your opinion on the subject is not worth shit, quite frankly.

But then, most here already knew that


R406644
4 days ago
SunTzu

idiot-head: Yeah, hide the decline sounds pretty bad. Thing is, they’re talking about wood density declining, which it shouldn’t do when temperatures rise. They’re not talking about global temperatures. Keith (Briffa) later published that decline in the journal Nature, which is a pretty widely read journal, and tell everybody not to use the post 1960 tree density data to predict past temperatures because they can’t account for the divergence between declining tree density and rising temperature.

When averaged over large areas of northern America and Eurasia, tree-ring density series display a strong coherence with summer temperature measurements averaged over the same areas, demonstrating the ability of this proxy to portray mean temperature changes over sub-continents and even the whole Northern Hemisphere. During the second half of the twentieth century, the decadal-scale trends in wood density and summer temperatures have increasingly diverged as wood density has progressively fallen. The cause of this increasing insensitivity of wood density to temperature changes is not known, but if it is not taken into account in dendroclimatic reconstructions, past temperatures could be overestimated.

Context is everything. Taking emails on face value while subjecting science to exacting scrutiny isn’t skepticism, it’s bias. Oppose the policies attached to global warming all you want. I oppose them myself. I’m also a conservation ecologist who has done enough homework to know what the context is, and that it takes a little more than reading somebody’s emails to know what the fuck is going on.

In your case stupidity is everything.

Using Tree-rings as a temperature proxy might be a good idea if you were prepared to be not biased in your selection. Unfortunately Global-warming idiot ‘scientists’ appear to have been quite selective in which trees they chose to ignore – basically any which didn’t correlate with their pre-determined ‘findings’.

There are many factors which affect tree-ring growth – temperature is just one of them.

Funny that you forgot to mention that – I thought context was everything? Surely a super-duper ace-scientismist like yourself would understand the need to correctly place the usefulness of tree-ring data in it’s proper context?

The idiots chose to use tree-ring size as a direct proxy for temperature because they managed to selectively choose a set of tree-ring on which to base this very dodgy theory which ‘proved’ what they wanted it to prove. They just forgot to tell the general public that conclusions drawn from such dodgy-proxy-‘data’ were prob/ossibly worthless


R406645
4 days ago
Memnoch07

Who are you quoting? “Have you read the e-mails, Bacchus?” Does not appear on this page.


R406650
4 days ago
SunTzu

...

Post Modified: 11/29/09 17:57:14

R406651
4 days ago
SunTzu

[something-something] your mom


R406652
4 days ago
Memnoch07

My mom doesnt even know Bacchus.


R406653
4 days ago
SunTzu

that’s what YOU think . . . .


R406656
4 days ago
Snark

“The idiots chose to use tree-ring size as a direct proxy for temperature”

Funny, because when they warned fellow scientists that the tree ring data wasn’t reliable and needed statistically questionable methods to force it to conform to the instrumental record, I got this distinct impression that they were telling their colleagues that tree rung size was not a direct proxy for temperature and to not use it for paleoclimate reconstructions.

There are many factors which affect tree-ring growth – temperature is just one of them.

Congratulations, now you’re getting it. Stupid fuck.


R406657
4 days ago
Barredup

Snark.

All the sock puppets come out to play.

“Unfortunately, anybody who hasn’t spent a significant amount of time studying global warming doesn’t have the context to evaluate the content of those emails.”

So of course its only the true warming believers that should be able to read and decifer them, then pass it on to us plebs. Just the way the have been up to now. How wonderful. Didnt you say exactly the same thing about 911. You should get some better dialog cause that ones starting to sound just a little fucktardy.

WOOD DENSITY DECLINE. hhhahahahhahahahahahahaha.

Is that the offical spin or did you just make that up all by your little old self. Lets see the original email and let the masses decide.

“Dear Ray, Mike and Malcolm,
Once Tim’s got a diagram here we’ll send that either later today or
first thing tomorrow.
I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps
to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from
1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline. Mike’s series got the annual
land and marine values while the other two got April-Sept for NH land
N of 20N. The latter two are real for 1999, while the estimate for 1999
for NH combined is +0.44C wrt 61-90. The Global estimate for 1999 with
data through Oct is +0.35C cf. 0.57 for 1998.
Thanks for the comments, Ray.

Cheers
Phil”

Ive read it and scaned it and spellchecked it and guess what. Not a mention of trees or wood or density. Funnily enough there is a lot of stuff on temperature. Hmmm. HIDE THE DECLINE and talk of TEMPERATURE. Unless of course the whole email was about temperature and just those three words in the middle were about wood density. Maybe that was it. Weak as piss effort, maybe you need a slug of cool aide to get to grips with it.

“For the record, the “travesty” is actually that we can’t tract small yearly fluctuations in upper-atmosphere energy budgets and can’t account for the warming in the upper atmosphere as well as we’d like. “

Well here is the part of the email in question

>>>>> Kevin Trenberth wrote:
>>>>>> Hi all
>>>>>> Well I have my own article on where the heck is global
>>>>>> warming? We are asking that here in Boulder where we have
>>>>>> broken records the past two days for the coldest days on
>>>>>> record. We had 4 inches of snow. The high the last 2 days
>>>>>> was below 30F and the normal is 69F, and it smashed the
>>>>>> previous records for these days by 10F. The low was about 18F
>>>>>> and also a record low, well below the previous record low.
>>>>>> This is January weather (see the Rockies baseball playoff game
>>>>>> was canceled on saturday and then played last night in below
>>>>>> freezing weather).
>>>>>> The fact is that we can’t account for the lack of warming at
>>>>>> the moment and it is a travesty that we can’t. The CERES data
>>>>>> published in the August BAMS 09 supplement on 2008 shows there
>>>>>> should be even more warming: but the data are surely wrong.
>>>>>> Our observing system is inadequate.
>>>>>> That said there is a LOT of nonsense about the PDO. People
>>>>>> like CPC are tracking PDO on a monthly basis but it is highly
>>>>>> correlated with ENSO. Most of what they are seeing is the
>>>>>> change in ENSO not real PDO. It surely isn’t decadal.

Cant account for warming in the upper atmosphere. Strange but he is going on about record snow falls and cold temperatures in Boulder (I assume Colarado), now unless Boulder has been spirited to the upper atmosphere by alien anti gravity rays and its really cold there then hes probably speaking about temps right here on good old terra firma.

“Context is everything.”

Yes it is. And making shit up on the spot to try and keep your pitifull little beliefs alive is pathetic.

GLOBAL WARMING IS A FRAUD.

Face up to it.


R406659
4 days ago
SunTzu

And the idiots went off and built whole house of cards based on that dodgy data, whichmorons like Livingston and George monbiot and Al Gore promoted the fuck out of, while attacking anyone and everyone tthat dared question the validity of their pre-determined ‘conclusions’

Shit-for-brains: Funny, because when they warned fellow scientists that the tree ring data wasn’t reliable and needed statistically questionable methods to force it to conform to the instrumental record, I got this distinct impression that they were telling their colleagues that tree rung size was not a direct proxy for temperature and to not use it for paleoclimate reconstructions.

So hopefully you’ll be able to link to where previously YOU informed us poor uneducated illinformed GNNers that you found the statistical forcing to be suspect, in one of your many many rants on the subject over the years then, won’t you?

Because I had the distinct impression you haven’t said sweet fuck all, over the years, on the subject of the inadvisability of trusting the conclusions of the tree-ring-data-falsifiers. which is surprising what with you being a super-duper CIA-funded

“conservation ecologist who has done enough homework to know what the context is”

I have the distinct impression that your ‘I got this distinct impression . . .” statement is just more bullshit bluffing on your part. so just shut the fuck up and stop with the pathetic bully-boy “I is a SCIENTISIMIST!!” tactics, you sad little four-eyed fuckwit


R406660
4 days ago
SunTzu

Congratulations, now you’re getting it. Stupid fuck.

oh, I got it a looooong time ago, I get it every time I examine any of the bullshit ‘science’ put out by you AGW-tards

it’s puffed-up gullible scientismist morons like you & Livingston who STILL don’t ‘get’ it,

I get that just because you managed to con some relative into paying for college tuition you think you’re a more of an expert on everything than anyone else. Problem is that almost everytime your expertise on any subject outside your chosen speciality is tested , you fail to convince any but the most gullible

(in fact, having seen a photo, I doubt you ‘get it’ more than once every coupla years, when you can manage to slip a few unoticed Flunitrazepam into someones drink)

Post Modified: 11/29/09 20:02:50

R406662
4 days ago
Truthcansuk

sigh…

Sunny – If so, then, according to your so-called ‘logic’, unless you yourself have read each and every one of those emails your opinion on the subject is not worth shit, quite frankly.

If you haven’t read the e-mails then no, your opinion on the e-mails isn’t worth much.

You usually don’t ask really dumb questions like that. Everything ok?


R406663
4 days ago
remarcus

heheh, fuck you suntzu

Post Modified: 11/29/09 22:15:53

R406671
3 days ago
SunTzu

Nice try at deliberate misunderstanding

If you haven’t read the e-mails then no, your opinion on the e-mails isn’t worth much.

Of course that’s not what i said. You in your idiocy seem to be suggest that one must read each and every email in order to be able to express a valid opinion.

When called on it now you attempt to make a more general statement to dismiss those you disagree wth

The notion that one must read each and every email is a stupidity worthy of someone like remarcus or ShitShaper. (Perhaps you suspect that lurking amongst those emails is one where Jones and his co-conspirators fess up that the whole ‘hide the decline’ thingy is just a joke? Somehow I don’t think that’s likely, do you?)

Since I seriously doubt that you have read each and every email perhaps you might be so kind as to consider following your own ‘logic’ to it’s conclusion by shutting the fuck up

Post Modified: 11/30/09 06:49:28

R406673
3 days ago
Truthcansuk

Of course that’s not what i said. You in your idiocy seem to be suggest that one must read each and every email in order to be able to express a valid opinion.

Well see, here’s the problem…

If so, then, according to your so-called ‘logic’, unless you yourself have read each and every one of those emails your opinion on the subject is not worth shit, quite frankly.

Of course that’s not what i said. You in your idiocy seem to be suggest that I stated that one must read each and every email in order to be able to express a valid opinion. Which I did not. I merely asked if the people all gung-ho about these e-mails have actually read them.

But do carry on…

When called on it now you attempt to make a more general statement to dismiss those you disagree wth

Were you dreaming this last night? Is this your dream journal?

The notion that one must read each and every email is a stupidity worthy of someone like remarcus or ShitShaper.

Hmm…

Since I seriously doubt that you have read each and every email perhaps you might be so kind as to consider following your own ‘logic’ to it’s conclusion by shutting the fuck up

You so silly…


R406677
3 days ago
SunTzu

Oh well – expecting anything but stupidity from the Chief-Airhead was a bit silly, you’re right about that much anyway.

you should really just stick to the lame attempts to project ‘glib Kuh-ell’ because when pushed to discuss the detail of the issue at hand, you just end up looking like a clueless idiot, as usual


R406678
3 days ago
Truthcansuk

So silly…


R406687
3 days ago
SunTzu

Sucky thinks feigned indifference will somehow distract from his obvious stupidity

off you go, but I doubt anyone is really fooled . . .. .


R406690
3 days ago
Truthcansuk

Sunny-T – Sucky thinks feigned indifference will somehow distract from his obvious stupidity

You really need to start writing fiction as a career. Your ability to redefine reality in new and amazing ways is just astounding.


R406694
3 days ago
FloydAnderson

R406696
3 days ago
SunTzu

I’ll leave the fiction-writing to you Global Warming Hysterics. Thanks anyway for the idea., Sucky, your concern for my future career direction is touching (in kind of creepy inappropriate way)


R406698
3 days ago
Truthcansuk

I think we can both agree that Floyd has developed some mad gif skills in his time on GNN. It is in no way annoying…


R406701
3 days ago
SunTzu

Well, they are at least relevant, which is more than can be said for you Sucky


R406703
3 days ago
FloydAnderson

R406706
3 days ago
Truthcansuk

Aww… don’t think I don’t appreciate the effort, Floyd!


R406781
2 days ago
SunTzu

latest Hockey Stick graph

Click it

Post Modified: 12/02/09 00:08:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archived GNN Threads